518 Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
518 Airsoft

Honesty, maturity, fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies

Go down 
+2
Bill K
SheltonH
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SheltonH

NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies Empty
PostSubject: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:31 pm

This is gonna be hard to explain, but I will try my best. Based loosly off of splinter cell and internet findings.

OBJECTIVE

Mercinaries

Walk to your destination, and secure for 10 min. Stay Alive.

Spies

Kill the Mercinaries before time runs out.

RULES

Mercinaries

Mercinaries get the odd man if there is one.

You must wear a Hanging glow stick on your back and front.

You must wear ear plugs. pale

The only light you can use is from a gun mounted flashlight.

You Will not know your destination until you see it.

Once at your destination you must start timer and hold position for 10 min

If you are killed you are out of the game completely.

You kill the Spies by shooting them.

Spies

You are completley unarmed. affraid Your only weapon is distractions and Stealth. Twisted Evil

You can Only kill the Mercinaries by pulling the front OR back glow stick off the Mercinary.

If you are Killed you must YELL!!! HIT!!!! Remember they are going to be wearing ear plugs. Also you can respawn but you must return to a predetermined spawning base.

The Spies Set the location of where the mercinaries must travel too. ( Hang some glow sticks were visible from distance so the Mercinaries can see it)

Other Notes:
It is preffered to use lower FPS guns if Possible, lots of close range shots are going to happen. Also Spies, Camo and stealth will be your key to winning.

I hope we can atleast try this somenight. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bill K

Bill K

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:15 am

That sound cool we tried playing in the dark it didnt work very well
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SheltonH

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:27 am

Bill K wrote:
That sound cool we tried playing in the dark it didnt work very well
Did you guys use flashlights at all? I Heard you fell with your gun, ouch. Still works right?
Back to top Go down
Gary O

Gary O

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:47 am

ya i busted my ass and fucked my leg up in the dark flash lights would come in handy
Back to top Go down
TJ L.

TJ L.

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:19 pm

this sound really cool we definately need to try this Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://518airsoft.co.nr
Justin S.
Admin
Justin S.

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:38 pm

Yeah, we'll definitely need some flashlights because it is pitch black back there.
Back to top Go down
https://518airsoft.forumotion.net
Pittski

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 10:16 pm

and Gary found out cant use my red dot lol. because it shines through at night
Back to top Go down
SheltonH

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:54 pm

so what night are we playing it? Also I checked the prices of flashlights, the cheapest tactical ones I found were about $25. So a solution i came up with was we can just get some cheap walmart flashlights and use a 1 inch rail mount about 5-7$. Or you can get a cheap airsoft gun with a flashlight and a laser mounted on it already for about 7-35$. The FPS on the cheaper guns would be good for the game too, around 150-225. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Justin S.
Admin
Justin S.

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:12 am

You could always get a thin little flash light and duct tape that shit to the side of your gun. Smile
Back to top Go down
SheltonH

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 am

ok sounds good ill pick up some dollar flashlights from wall mart just let me know WHEN!! I already have the glow sticks so dont worry about those.
Back to top Go down
Justin S.
Admin
Justin S.

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:17 am

Saturday maybe? I have to work from 10-5 on Saturday anyway. I would like to play some when I got home if people were still here.
Back to top Go down
SheltonH

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:30 am

alright ill see if i can get a baby sitter for saturday so i can stay late and play some night games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies   NIGHT GAME:  Mercinaries and Spies Empty

Back to top Go down

NIGHT GAME: Mercinaries and Spies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
518 Airsoft :: 518 AS Discussion :: Our Rules & Our Gametypes-
Jump to: