518 Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
518 Airsoft

Honesty, maturity, fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AMBUSH: Recon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SheltonH

AMBUSH: Recon Empty
PostSubject: AMBUSH: Recon   AMBUSH: Recon EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 10:48 pm

OBJECTIVE

Ambushing Team Hold off the progressing team for 15 min from reaching their destination.

Recon Team Make it to your destination before 15 min time limit.

RULES

Ambushing team

Before game starts you must pick a spot to ambush from and stay in that general vicinity the whole game.

If you are shot you must yell HIT and stay in same spot and count to 20 then you are back in.

Recon Team

You must start the game at the border with the grass. (Bottom of the hill)

When ambushing team yells ready you have 15 min to make it to the other end of the boundarie. (top of hill)

You may take any path neccessary to get to your destination. (Within boundares)

If you are shot you must yell "HIT" and must return to starting line.

If you make it to the destination you are now safe and can no longer interfere with the game, you must wait for the rest of your team.

You win only if entire team makes it.

This game, I just thought of so we might need to get some kinks out. Also Time limit is variant on difficulty.
Back to top Go down
JoshV

JoshV

PostSubject: Re: AMBUSH: Recon   AMBUSH: Recon EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 12:17 am

This game sounds like fun, However I think the Ambushing team could be avoided altogether since they cant move. I think you would have to limit the boundaries for the Recon team so they would have to pass the Ambushing team to reach the destination.

So if the Recon team has to reach the top of the hill the Ambushing team would set up just off the main path and the recon team would have to stay within a small distance of the main path.

Another concern I have is that the Ambushing team would have a considerable advantage in this game. They can respawn every 20 seconds or so and the recon team needs to go all the way back. Also the Ambushing team is well hidden and the Recon team is fully visible moving through the area... This game may call for uneven teams or a more harsh spawning rule for the Ambushing team.
Back to top Go down
TJ L.

TJ L.

PostSubject: Re: AMBUSH: Recon   AMBUSH: Recon EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:04 am

this does sound like it would be fun and there definately should be a particular boundry set for this game type
Back to top Go down
http://518airsoft.co.nr
SheltonH

PostSubject: Re: AMBUSH: Recon   AMBUSH: Recon EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 10:52 am

JoshV wrote:
This game sounds like fun, However I think the Ambushing team could be avoided altogether since they cant move. I think you would have to limit the boundaries for the Recon team so they would have to pass the Ambushing team to reach the destination.

So if the Recon team has to reach the top of the hill the Ambushing team would set up just off the main path and the recon team would have to stay within a small distance of the main path.

Another concern I have is that the Ambushing team would have a considerable advantage in this game. They can respawn every 20 seconds or so and the recon team needs to go all the way back. Also the Ambushing team is well hidden and the Recon team is fully visible moving through the area... This game may call for uneven teams or a more harsh spawning rule for the Ambushing team.
I know the ambushing team could be avoided. It might take a few tries. Say your first attempt as recon team you get shot in the first 2 min. Now you know what way not to go next attempt. But you still dont know where the other 6 people are hidden in the woods. I think if we cut the boundarie in half, and just use the middle of the playing field. Also now that im thinking of it if we do use a smaller playing field, the recon team can use the odd man because the ambushing team has such a quick respawn time.
Back to top Go down
JoshV

JoshV

PostSubject: Re: AMBUSH: Recon   AMBUSH: Recon EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 9:40 pm

I was thinking the ambush team had to all be in the same place. This might be OK with the current boundaries if they can spread out. We will have to try it and see how it goes I guess.
Back to top Go down
SheltonH

PostSubject: Re: AMBUSH: Recon   AMBUSH: Recon EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:11 am

JoshV wrote:
I was thinking the ambush team had to all be in the same place. This might be OK with the current boundaries if they can spread out. We will have to try it and see how it goes I guess.
Yeah the original idea was to have them spread out and cover as much area as possible so they recon team cant just sneak by. But if we only have 4 on 4 the whole playing field would be way to big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMBUSH: Recon   AMBUSH: Recon Empty

Back to top Go down

AMBUSH: Recon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
518 Airsoft :: 518 AS Discussion :: Our Rules & Our Gametypes-
Jump to: