518 Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
518 Airsoft

Honesty, maturity, fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Team Deathmatch with re-spawn

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoshV

JoshV

Team Deathmatch with re-spawn Empty
PostSubject: Team Deathmatch with re-spawn   Team Deathmatch with re-spawn EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:56 pm

- If you get hit, yell "blue or red hit" and run back to your teams base. When you reach your base your back in play. Remember how many times you get hit.

- One person has a timer or stopwatch. The game lasts for 10 minutes. When this time is reached the end of the game is called.

- After the game all the kills are counted and the winner is the team with the most kills.

I think this type of deathmatch would be more exciting and closer to what you have on most first person shooter video games. It's all about killing each other as much as possible. I would like to encourage no camping (hiding someplace and just waiting for people to pass by you), keep moving and actively trying to find the enemy.
Back to top Go down
SheltonH

PostSubject: Re: Team Deathmatch with re-spawn   Team Deathmatch with re-spawn EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:44 am

I think this could work, but my only problem with this is every we game we play the kills and deaths dont add up. (Sometimes not even close lol). So my suggestion to fix this is

Every base gets a little box. In this box there are 25 items (Something small like those fake easter eggs). Every time you are hit you go to your base to respawn and take one egg out of the box if you are respawning. When the box is empty no more respawns left. Your whole team shares the one box. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Justin S.
Admin
Justin S.

PostSubject: Re: Team Deathmatch with re-spawn   Team Deathmatch with re-spawn EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Good idea. Also, the stats are not going to be spot on accurate because it is basically impossible.
Back to top Go down
https://518airsoft.forumotion.net
JoshV

JoshV

PostSubject: Re: Team Deathmatch with re-spawn   Team Deathmatch with re-spawn EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 2:35 am

The idea about the items in a box is exelent. That makes a set number of lives your team has. I like it.
Back to top Go down
Gary O

Gary O

PostSubject: Re: Team Deathmatch with re-spawn   Team Deathmatch with re-spawn EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:01 pm

ya gives the game a little bit more strat than just running at people trying to get as many kils as possible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Deathmatch with re-spawn   Team Deathmatch with re-spawn Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Deathmatch with re-spawn
Page 1 of 1