518 Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
518 Airsoft

Honesty, maturity, fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Fellow Airsofters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZS_Raptor

ZS_Raptor

Hello Fellow Airsofters Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellow Airsofters   Hello Fellow Airsofters EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 2:53 pm

Greetings,

My name is Maj. Douglas Williams, call sign Raptor, and I am the Operations officer for a airsoft team called The Zombie Squad.

We are a fairly new team, as far as airsoft goes, that is gearing up to make our debut this spring. We currently are a small team consisting of four (4) perminant rank holding members. The majority of us are related by blood and the rest by experiance.

Our team has been in the planning phase for over a year and a half and we are finally ready to start playing this spring.

So I happened onto your site during my research for the upcomming season and am hoping to build an airsoft relationship between our teams.

Allow me to give you some more information about us:

The majority of our team has an average age of 35.

The Zombie Squad is modeled off of the US Army Special Operations teams. Our tactics and equipment reflect this. We use ACU's and our airsoft weapons are M-16 based. (With the exclusion of our Sniper and Support weapons.)

We currently plan to operate in three states NY, PA, and NJ and plan on attending as many 24 hour events as possible in our operating area. OUr biggest issue is that we do not have our own dedicated land to play on so we are dependent on other teams to provide locations and events for us to attend.

I am hoping that we can build a relationship between our teams and get together for some games this upcomming season.

Raptor
Back to top Go down
Justin S.
Admin
Justin S.

Hello Fellow Airsofters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Airsofters   Hello Fellow Airsofters EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:02 pm

Awesome. Welcome to 518 Airsoft. We'll have more information for you as next season approaches.
Back to top Go down
https://518airsoft.forumotion.net

Hello Fellow Airsofters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
518 Airsoft :: Public :: General-
Jump to: