518 Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
518 Airsoft

Honesty, maturity, fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New President

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin S.
Admin
Justin S.

New President Empty
PostSubject: New President   New President EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 2:11 am

Barack Obama.

I think it's time for a change, and I feel this is going to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
https://518airsoft.forumotion.net
S.P

New President Empty
PostSubject: Re: New President   New President EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 12:46 am

Change what?

Barack Obama wants change but nothing new about him. Basicly buying people votes saying he is going to spread the wealth. People actually think Obama is going too pay for the "GAS" for there cars or pay there House Mortgage. So many Americas got BRAINWASHED this election by the word CHANGE. Nobody knows where Obama really stands on key issues, got the free pass from the media (CNN/MSNBC) never went on FOX news. Just look what happened to JOE THE PLUMER for asking one question.

Just ask yourself do you want what happend too Joe the Plumer done to yourself for asking one simple question?
Back to top Go down
SheltonH

New President Empty
PostSubject: Re: New President   New President EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:17 am

what happened to joe the plumber?
Back to top Go down
S.P

New President Empty
PostSubject: Re: New President   New President EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 2:27 am

Democrats pulled his record's and made them public then trashed him on national tv.
Back to top Go down
Pittski

New President Empty
PostSubject: Re: New President   New President EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:12 am

eh, hes better of the two. anyone who thinks "The draft is good for our children" should hang themselves. especially McCain for saying that. McCain is worse then bush, barrack is stupid too Until he shows me otherwise.

TV segregated government nominees for president before peoples choice.

every time Ron Paul was on tv they trashed him. CNN FOX NEWS NBC all crap. Of course when McCain or Obama was on there they would completely agree and not argue one bit. People snuck into capital building and found out that 3 quarters of Ron Paul's votes were not counted in the primaries imagine what other states did. Its funny how someone who can get the most donations, set records and can communicate with people without hostility can not become what they earned.
Back to top Go down
SheltonH

New President Empty
PostSubject: Re: New President   New President EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:51 pm

S.P wrote:
Democrats pulled his record's and made them public then trashed him on national tv.
well as long as they were public records i dont see a problem. Trashing him on tv though, i saw the interview where they were giving joe a hard time. I understand the stations point if your not making 250k and your not close to making 250k then why is he making such a big deal about it? As for joes stand point he says it's about principals. I would assume joe is the type of person where he can be offered a govt assistance program and would refuse because of his pride. Oh well to each his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New President Empty
PostSubject: Re: New President   New President Empty

Back to top Go down

New President
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
518 Airsoft :: Public :: General-
Jump to: